Since 2003, IceStone has stood as a pioneer at the forefront of a durable surface revolution, innovating beyond toxic resins, petrochemicals, and dangerous quarries. Few brands can match the “true” green story of IceStone, and fewer still can produce their unique composition of cement and recycled glass.
Today, IceStone offers the safest and most sustainable durable surface in the world. Manufactured from 100% recycled glass and concrete under sustainable circumstances, IceStone redirects tons of waste glass from landfills every year.
- NEW: Factory Pre-Treated to be Heat, UV and Stain resistant
- Made in the USA – Brooklyn!
- 75% Recycled and 0% Petrochemicals or Resins
- Great for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- LEED Credit eligible
- Cradle to Cradle Certified Green
IceStone slabs: 52.5″ x 96″ x 1.25″ thick
Senior Architectural Consultant
San Francisco & North Bay
South Bay, Peninsula, East Bay & Sacramento